Sunset SUP with She Sports
We’re so sorry, this event is now full!
Don’t miss out on our next event by signing up to our newsletter – click here.
Make the most of the fading warm summer nights this September, by sneaking in one more adventure with us – a sunset stand-up paddle boarding session with the bonus (if we’re lucky) of a full moon rise as we finish off the session!
Gain some new skills or improve on your existing Stand Up Paddle Boarding expertise, under the experienced instruction of Kathy from ZimFit – our guide for this very special evening.
There will be plenty of opportunities to socialise and network as we take a tour along the shores of Preverenges.
This will be a safe learning environment and will cater to all abilities. Participants will be guided through safety requirements and paddling skills, with the opportunity to learn advance racing technique along the way.
- Location: Meet Préverenges plage.
- Cost: 40CHF or if you can supply your own board, the cost is 25CHF
- Date: Thursday 12 September
- Time: Meet at 6.45pm. Aim to finish the session by approx 8.15pm
- By bus, the 701 from Morges Gare or Bourdonnette.
- If driving, you can park at the Plage – bring change for the parking metre. Wish to car share? Email us and we can coordinate this!
- Equipment: All equipment and lifejackets are supplied.
- What to wear: Wear your swimming attire with rashie / boardshorts or shorts and t-shirt.
- It is unlikely you will get wet, unless you choose to fall in.
- Bring a change of clothes and warm jumper for afterwards.
- Wetsuits are available on request – please email us.
- Kids: Children are welcome, and additional boards can be hired for children 15 chf. Drop us a note to request a child place.
- Food: There is a cafe on the beach where food and drinks are available for purchase.
SUP is accessible to all fitness levels. Those with injuries, non-swimmers or other concerns are encouraged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the suitability of the event and any modifications needed.
We’re so excited to bring you this awesome ‘Sporty Meet-up’ – please note, only limited places for this event!